Sunday, November 14, 2010

Only Words

I resent what you said and it's eating me up.  I do get playful at times and I admit I sometimes go overboard, but I don't relate everything to sex and hooking up.  I thought you knew me better than that.


I love words; they are my weapons and my allies.  And using them through double entendre and innuendos is just me playing.  I could use the banter every now and then, you know?


As such, these words are hollow; it's up to the recipient to put weight in it.  I know you're intelligent enough not to fall for these traps, but can't you at least amuse me and run circles along the edges? I don't expect anyone, most of all you, of having wild sexual romps whenever there is a party, and my questions are not accusatory.  You don't have to be defensive every time we play this game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't stand the craziness?


Scream!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin