Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rayearth: Mokona, and the Search for Sagato and Emeraulde

Once again, I saw something that constricted my heart and hollowed out my insides.


I’ve seen it before, long before it was posted, but seeing it there caused another twitch inside of me. I thought I was ready for it, I thought I would no longer be affected.


I really should learn not to care, but how do you do that when the object of caring has lodged deep inside your core?


How do you stop an addiction, an obsession, when it has been fully assimilated in your system; when it seems that removing it would spell your demise?


How do you even try to forget?




published in friendster blog June 3rd, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't stand the craziness?


Scream!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin