Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Censureship

I have been blogging part time using friendster since last year. Unfortunately, my officemates have come to know of my friendster blog ever since the Alphalist Series, and now, I dont feel my verbosity is enough of a hindrance for them to read the trash I write in there.

I still write there, but it feels like I can no longer write everything I want to, because prying eyes are about. I don't feel confident anymore writing about my work (and my other work) in there because someone might be surveying the draft, and it might be used against me somehow. There was a precedent after all, that an officemate was called in by our HR because of the stuff she wrote in her blog. Thus the need for restraint.

But I don't want restraint, and I would want to keep on ranting, I mean writing, what I want, whenever I get the urge to do so. And so, hello, new blog. I hope you don't disappoint me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't stand the craziness?


Scream!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin