Saturday, July 24, 2010

Online, Again!!!

Finally, I'm online again!  Thanks to my friend Chance who offered to have my lappy fixed, I can once again enjoy my late night hours browsing site upon site of comic strips, manga, anime and blogs!  No more waiting for sleep to come at night, now I can pass out in front of my computer as should be proper.


As I understand it, the problem was caused by one of my anti-virus programs.  Apparently, it blocked my internet access in its zeal to protect me from infection.  That's why none of the troubleshooting tips I was given seemed to work;  It really didn't touch on the problem at hand.


Now I have my lappy back, its hard drive reformatted, my files intact, and a new arsenal of anti-virus and malware detectors to protect me from harm.  No need to buy a new lappy, which is good, because I don't yet have the money for that expenditure.

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy that you have your Internet connection back. It must have been hell for you not being able to connect.

    Hey, you're into anime? Have you seen any of Hayao Miyazaki's films?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and then i thought you were on a self-imposed hiatus. welcome back, shards!

    which reminds me, i don't use any anti-virus myself. fortunately, my laptop's still functioning as it ought to be. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An antivirus that prevents you from accessing the internet. The world gets weirder and weirder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. antiviruses. i hope it were as easy for humans to get rid of their fears of infection. lol

    ReplyDelete

Can't stand the craziness?


Scream!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin