Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mental Diarrhea and Emotional Constipation: I Hate My Life Vol 2

Conflicting sorts of emotions are passing through me; conflicting thoughts are flicking in and out of my mind.


I cannot think cohesively, nor can I feel any concrete emotion. I'm feeling happy one minute, and I am sulking the next. And all this time, various memories are replaying in my mind. Memories which, sadly, will stay just that, for they have no more chance of being repeated once more.


I am at the Borderlands, and I don't like it.


Call it Depression. Call it Hormonal Imbalance. Call it Dellusion. Call it Schizophrenia.


Whatever it is called, it's affecting my enjoyment of my day and wreaking havoc on my brain, and all of my senses.


I wish it would go away...




published in friendster blog July 18, 2007 at 9:20 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't stand the craziness?


Scream!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin