Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Mute Witness to an Uneventful Life

It's been a year since I started this blog, and all I have to show for it are ten measly posts. Either I sensor myself too much, or my life is boring enough to write about, or I don't have what it takes to blog. But why would I accede to those? I'm egotistic enough not to let that kind of self-doubt get in.


But still; ten lousy posts for twelve months since opening this account?! Whatever happened to my 'flirting with the written word'? I do believe I have more than average capacity to continue these, but where must I get the energy and inspiration to go on?


And that is the crux of the matter, isn't it -- Inspiration. No matter how proud I am of my vocabulary, if I do not get inspired to put them in a coherent state, nothing will ever be made, and that will be the end of this blog...




published on friendster blog June 17, 2007 at 9:20 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't stand the craziness?


Scream!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin